- I’m starting to keep to-do lists on my computer desk top for organizing my Summer and Fall homeschool and pattern/article writing. They are so long they scare me.
- Friday Morning M asked me if I’d read my Bible portion yet, I seemed a little cross to him.
- Ben summed up his history reading, “I’d say Cortez was a cross between Jack Sparrow and General Patton.”
- I re-worked a thrifted dress last week, photos soon, some of them are on my Mom’s camera.
- I have not yet mailed B’s standardized test into the principal yet, even though this year I had the results early.
- K has been working through the available craft supplies at an astonishing rate. She is hoping to remake her bedroom like Fancy Nancy did. I think she’ll need more translucent sheer fabric, glitter glue, gilt paint, and plastic jewels.
- A lot has changed at the Y in the 5 years since I swam regularly. Instead of a life guard telling me how badly her sister-in-law (and by extension EVERYBODY) homeschooled, the lady at the front desk asked me if her first year of homeschooling was typical and did I have any advice?
- I’ve swum 3 weekdays in a row – My checkup was Thursday, and my doctor had to give me the increased risk for heart disease and type II diabetes at my BMI speech. So, in a week and a half, swimming will be habit, right? Or is it longer to establish habits, I forget.
What habits are you setting up?