Karen at Homeschool Atheist Momma: An American in Australia nominated me for the Sunshine Award in blogging. And the timing is lovely because I was up with K at midnight and M has fever now too.
I have to answer these 10 questions and then nominate some of my favorite bloggers to do the same.
- What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? I saw Miracle on 34th street for the first time last year, Connie Willis convinced me it’s a good fairy tale. I tear up at It’s a Wonderful Life though, and I laugh at the tired rhino in Jumonji.
- What is your favorite flower? Whichever one is about to bloom in my garden. This year I was really taken with the large nasturtiums someone gave K as seeds, and the zinnias in the garden at church. The petals were different tints on the top and the bottom, and sort of chalky. I don’t think they photograph as well as satiny flowers, whenever I see zinnias in catalogues, I think “Why bother?” but in person, they totally charm me.
- What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage? coffee.
- What is your passion? Whatever I’m learning to do or make at the time.
- What is your favorite time of year? October in NE
- What is your favorite time of the day? After breakfast with possibilities before me and when Dan gets home from work.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Long walks with friends and good conversation, gardening, and swimming.
- What is your favorite vacation? Anywhere I can day trip at historic sites and learn new names for natural things.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? We’ve a Story to Tell to the Nations, we sang it in church this Sunday
- What are you reading right now? The Headfirst Guide to php and mysqul