Ben’s box of dissection samples arrived today. I decided to spread the curriculum bills out over the year by not buying them unit I needed them.
I got the last family added to the co-op data base this morning, added in the outstanding checks and debit receipts to the spreadsheet (boy are their fewer receipts to type since we agreed on a budget, and did some of it in cash! I’m beginning to love cash. You know if you are nearing the end of the budgeted amount because there is less cash in the envelope, and I don’t have to type any receipts into the computer later). I did a first draft on next month’s budget, wrote the menu and grocery list and started gathering information for M’s report to the superintendent.
(The snarky voice in my head says that when they write me back, instead of being happy that he’s READING they will want to know why he’s “only” reading at this Lexile score. They do have to point out at least one problem – and if it’s the same reviewer as last year, she actually cares.)
But I feel like I’m actually getting somewhere, at least on the household paperwork.
And I swam this morning.