This weekend Dan had a headache/fever that was bad enough he just went back to bed, skipped evening church and a pot luck supper.
Since it was a busy church weekend following a busy social one (and I am behind on my bread and butter notes!) our house is cluttered, which won’t help Dan’s head at all when he gets home from work.
We tried out a new art book for drawing lesson this morning, exploring various uses of drawing pencils despite Matt’s headache which rivals Dan’s.
- organize K’s lessons
- work with Matt on algebra
- hang up the new academic goals for this week from the print outs in the Get Organized! Notebook
- wash dishes
- sort the clean laundry
- put away the clean laundry
- since Matt has noticed he’s outgrowing his clothes, ask him to sort out the too smalls to give away (or throw away if they are too loved)
- tidy the workshop
- work with Ben on the school bill paperwork snag this afternoon when he gets home on the train
- write tomorrow’s grocery list
- make supper
- get outside in the fog for a walk
I want to skip the school and clean…no I want to skip it all and take a walk…or maybe a nap.